Do you want to pay purely for the hours for which the job is being done, without all the hassle of employing a new person?
Are you a small- or middle-sized cosmetic business, distributor or manufacturer?
Is the regulation going to impose too much pressure on your human resources, albeit not enough to hire a new employee?
We have the right solution to sort out all the regulatory issues surrounding your finished product:
Regulatory compliance support
1- Assembly of PIP, based on the new regulation
2- Labelling check for compliance with EU regulations
3- Providing a safety assessment report (Parts A & B)
4- Registration of your product on the EU portal
5- Providing a service as a Responsible Person
6- Checking your labeling complies with EU regulations
When you contract out your regulatory work to us, we pledge to do:
- Liaise (point of contact) with your clients (based in the EU) and manufacturers (importers) outside of Eurozone
- Provide you with two email address with your company name: email@example.com
- (Guarantee to be replied to within 24 hours), telephone line and SKYPE (five working days from 9-17:00 for 50 weeks a year).
- Be the point of contact between your manufacturer and your clients
- Provide advice on necessary documentation for completing PIP and safety assessment reports
- Be your point of contact with the manufacturer, in order to receive documents and check them prior to supplying clients
Appreciates the willingness with which Personal Care regulatory Ltd. follow the changes in priorities requested by the final customers and the subsequent pro-activity of the team. We appreciate the thoroughness of the raw materials toxicological studies in the CPSRs and the advices from the team on some regulatory points, given in a real spirit of collaboration.
“….. is a fantastic support on all regulatory requests, constantly keeping up to date with the latest regulatory requirements and policies.”
With a PhD in Cosmetic Science from the London College of Fashion & Cosmetics Science, Dr. Mojgan Moddaresi has experience within the GLP and GMP environments and an extensive practical background in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. She is also a member of the Society of Cosmetic Scientists (SCS), SPs (scientific programmes) and a P&R (Personal Relationship) committee, as well as a registered chartered biologist. She is the team leader for our regulatory consultancy services.